Monday, March 16, 2020

My morning at Rehab -GH

Thursday, 27 February 2020
            
Today I'm going to the Rehab Department in ACC Building, I’m taking Rapid van because I have to bring my big red wheelchair with me. Mum went together with me.
Azlan (Rapid driver) came to fetch me and drop me in front of ACC building. When I arrived at Rehab, there aren't many patients today, but I still have to wait for my name to be called.

I waited for more than half-hour, an Indian lady doctor called my name and I went into the room. She asked me "how I'm getting on? I told her I'm good, but my wheelchair footrest got some problems. She asks me to see the supplier (man) outside the corridor. I followed her, the man screwed up my footrest.  I thought I will follow the doctor back the room. “Ok, you can go back now, make an appointment for another 6 months.

I was thinking " WHAT!!! She didn't open my file to ask me my progress, didn't even ask me other questions. "Wah!!! What was a waste of time coming here".  The doctor was there, I ask her to give a cough mixture as I'm coughing the past few days. She asks me to wait outside.

While waiting, I saw many people queuing in front of the counter. Many parents brought their young severely disabled children for check-ups and buy new modify wheelchairs.

After the doctor wrote the chit for me, I still have to wait to get my next appointment date. When there were fewer people at the counter, I told the Malay nurse to give me an appointment 6 months later.
We adjourned to the main pharmacy (008) to take my cough medicine. Luckily, there were only a few people queuing up to take numbers. But then, we have to wait for 30 numbers ahead before our turn.

While waiting we went to the mini shop outside to buy bread at home. the shop was pack with people and the items are filling up the place too. After buying my bread, we still have to wait for our number. I ask mum to sit outside while I see the number from the glass door.  When my number, mum went in to collect my cough medicine.

After finish, I called Azlan to pick us from the main lobby. There were many cars lining up to fetch their family members. Actually I dislike waiting at the main lobby as there are too people and cars.  It's easier for him to pick us there.

I thank God for mum was a great help to me in GH. And also I still thank God for the things that happen that day.











No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...