Saturday, March 21, 2020

Postpone Of Check-Up Dates - MCO

Friday, 20 Mac 2020

  
Since the Movement Control Order (MCO) started on Wednesday, 18 Mac 2020 in the whole of Malaysia. My whatapps friends/group chat friends have been sending me a lot of messages. Thanks to them, I receive the latest updates.

Due to the MCO, my appointment for my psychiatrist/dental -GH has to be postponed until next month.

My psychiatrist doctor Ng called me this morning and told me my appointment has change to until the middle of next month. Since I have started a new medication, which lasts for a week. Next week, Janice need to collect extra medication which will last until my next check-up (another 3 weeks)

My dental appointment for next week Thurs 26/3, I also have to postpone until next month too. I pray and hope my teeth don't give me a problem for now until the day of my dental.

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...