Sunday, March 15, 2020

Check up & X-ray in GH

Tuesday, 18 Feb 2020

This morning I went to OT in GH for exercises, and after OT I went for a check up in 001 department as there some pain on the right side ribs ( below my breast) since 2 weeks ago

After Janice drop me at OT department, she drove to the Out Patient department (001). She asked mum to put my card at the counter, so later I can get a no easier and faster to see the doctor. My family knows I cannot wheel my wheelchair for long distance, so Janice drop mum at OT department to pushed me over too 001 department.

I finished OT at 11am and I saw mum was waiting for me in the counter room. After taking my appointment card. We went to 001 department, which was another side of the wing (if I to wheeled there, it would be quite tiring).

Outside and inside of 001 department, all the nurses (female/male) were wearing face mask due to the recent epidemic coronavirus. When I went to the counter to get my card and no, it was very fast as my card was place by the side. Before patients get to see the doctor. By the side of the of the counter, there were two nurses, checking patients; tempreture and blood pressure.
My pressure was good that morning. 

We adjourned to the waiting place to see the doctor. There were less patients when at 11 something. I waited around 15min when my no was called and I went in to see the doctor. The doctor who saw me was a Malay lady.  I told the doctor about the pain I had on my right ribs, she suggested I go for x-ray. She wrote a letter to x-ray department. She asked to come back to see her at 2.30pm.

By then it was 12noon, mum pushed me to the x-ray department (012). Within mins I got my number easier as there were no patients at the front counter. After got my number, mum pushed me near the x-ray room. , I was called in. The Malay staff in charged, ask me to remove my blouse. Mum had to help me to change in to green rope. After changing, with mum and the Malay staff help, I lye on the x-ray table. 

It took more 15mins for my x-ray front and side chest to be done. After completed, both of them helped me up onto my wheelchair, then mum helped me to changed back to my clothes. It was 12.15pm then, I called Janice to pick us up and we waited at 001 department. Many cars were queuing up to pick up their family members' or friends.

Janice arrived about 10min and we headed back home. We had a our meal as Janice bought all the food earlier. After eating, we had a short rest. During that time, scary thought came into my mind I was quite afraid of the result of the x-ray. I was thinking something happen to bones and I have be warded. I quickly earese it out of my mind.

After got ready, we went back to same department and went to see the doctor. There were small crowd of people waiting the doctor. Upon arrival, we knocked at the whether the doctor could able to see. There were patients' inside. So we waited for the patient to come out. After a while, mum showed her my card and I went in.

When she saw my x-ray, she said nothing wrong with my bones. I was so relief and was mum. The doctor precribed a few medication for my pain. We left the doctor's place and head to the main famisi (008). There were a crowd of people quieng up to take medication. Mum pushed me into to  take the no. My no was 30 numbers away. We waited inside as there were chair for mum to sit.

The numbers went move quite fast. We waited for almost 20mins then my no was called. Mum pushed me to the counter to collected my medicine. I got four medication, 2 for taking it and 1  box of tube for massage.

After finish taking my medication, I called Janice to fetch us and we waited at 001 department.
By then, there were less people as everyone was going home. When Janice arrived, she drove in easily to pick us.

Thank you God for my day, giving mum the strength to be my helper.  Thank you God, there was nothing serious wrong with bones


No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...