Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Simple Gathering


Sunday,  8 March 2020

Today I have a simple outing with my darling. It was his off day, he asked me to join them for lunch, as he and Teik cooked steamboat in the center. It was some kind people who gave them food and they themselves cooked the soap.

When we arrived, the food was all already cooked. We started eating as the soup was boiling hot, and the food was dip inside the soup. It was really nice. I ate only a small portion as my stomach can contain that little only.

After eating, we sat in front of the standing fan and enjoy each other company. I sat quietly there and listening to them chatting. A friend of theirs’ brought his 3 years old daughter to their center. The little girl was so cute and pretty. She had some of the food too, and she brought her toys together too with her. After eating, she went to play with Teik's daughter.

His father (my darling's friend) chatted with them for around 30mins before bringing his daughter back home.

Around 2pm Teik, his daughter and a disabled friend went out. I didn't know where they went until when they were back, I saw they brought back a lot of packets of food.  Some kind people gave them food, and they went to collect.

As there was a lot of food, my darling asked me to take home some home. He asked me how many packets I want, I hesitated. In my heart, I thank God for kind people who give who us so much food 

The weather was extremely hot this afternoon, we decided to go to Tesco for some cool air and buy some groceries. When we entered Tesco, it was easy to find a parking lot and there were not many people in Tesco.

When enter inside it was so cooling and nice. We searched for things we wanted to buy. I bought 1 item only as other things there were quite expensive. We were there for more than half-hour.

After paying the items, we straight went back to the car. As we pass along the corridor towards our parking lot, we saw a few Panda drivers' were resting.

When we came back to the center, they rested awhile, my darling pack a few packets of food and steamboat (as there were extra) asked me to bring home for dinner.

Though it was a very hot day, I enjoyed eating steamboat and having a simple gathering with them. It was a nice outing for me, instead of sitting in my room at home



No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...