Monday, March 16, 2020

Outing to Queensbay Mall/Tesco Hypermarket

23 February 2020

                               
This morning I went for an outing to Queensbays Mall with my darling,Teik, and his daughter. They fetched from my home and we straight went to the Mall. We went smoothly on the road with not much traffic. We reached the mall and we easily found a parking space.

I haven't entered into Queensbay Mall for a very long time, maybe since my last gathering with my disabled friends. Today, it was my first time enter there, I was so surprised almost the whole place changed so much. If I were to go there alone, I don't think I can "round" there alone.

We walked around the place while enjoying the cool air-con. We went to the third floor and I saw the place changed into an eating and many people were having their lunch. We went to Lower Ground, AEON food court/hypermarket. We had our lunch there. Darling pushed me round the place to see what to stalls.
There wasn't much choice, the four of us ended up eating Nasi Kandar. After eating, we went inside the hypermarket to buy our things. I bought a few things and checked out other stuff. Then, we adjourned to the counter. I wheeled myself out, while darling pay my items.

It was very cold and nice inside Queensbay. We took a rest outside near the parking area, then continue to the 2nd floor. We went around the place. Shops were opened, but not many people around there. We went back to the 3rd floor where the carpark was. It was really nice enjoying the cool air in the supermarket.

Then we adjourned to Tesco Hypermarket. I never knew there was a supermarket linked to Tesco until I went inside. Straight from the food court, at the back, link to a supermarket name Udini Square. Half the shops were opened, others' were still on a renovation. When we went, the place was quite creepy and eerie. 

Teik wanted to find a disabled car sticker in D.I.Y.shop. We searched the shop but there wasn't any so we headed back Tesco. Since I wanted to buy food back home, we had our meal there, together ordering my food.

After buying everything, we head back to the car park. When we were out from Tesco, then I knew Udini Square was a Complex, where there were apartments were build above.

They drop me home around 4.15 pm.  It was a nice outing, enjoying the air-cond and seeing a Udini Square Complex for my 1st time. 
  

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...