Monday, March 16, 2020

Coughing the whole week


Saturday, 29 February 2020

I have started coughing after my weekend (in QBay). Not only but that, it develops into slight flu and my tongue has an ulcer too. Due to my cough, my body felt very tired and weaken so I took rest from my boccia training and outings and stayed at home the whole week. The only places I went to were JKM (welfare office and Rehab-GH only).

Even though I'm coughing I insist not to take any cough medicine, even I took it from the doctor a few days ago. I unable to consume any medication as it will make my body weaker. The frightening thing is when my is weak, my spasm will easily attack me.

A command cough are able to make our chest painful, tired and weak, As I'm slightly weaker this week I can feel my spasm is attacking me. So, I need to take it easy.

I hope to get well and fit soon so I can continue my activities. Staying at home is very bored, as now being along in my room without Julie to talk to.

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...