Wednesday, March 18, 2020

My morning at G.Dental Clinic

Friday, 13 March 2020
      
Since the end of last week, I have been having pain toothache pain on my side tooth. My gum was also swollen. A few days ago, I called the Dental Department (108) in GH to make an appointment. My doctor's (Malisa) assistant said it is full up this week, he asks me to come in another 2 weeks.

Janice was afraid my gum/teeth will get more swollen, so she makes an appointment for me at G. Dental today. This morning, together with mum, Janice dropped at the dental (in town area). Before dropping me she bought some food for lunch/dinner in a shop as on the way to town.

When she dropped at the dental, we were surprised and happy that there we no patients in the clinic. Janice straight pushed me into the doctor's room.

The young Chinese doctor checked all my teeth thoroughly. I have a big hole in my right top teeth, but he was unable to extract it due to my condition. My front teeth also have a few but he was able to fill up the holes 

His lady assistant helped transferred me over to the chair. It took more than half an hour to complete filling up my teeth.

Since there were patients' Janice waited for me until I finished. Thank God the doctor was able to fill my front teeth. After settled with my dental, we headed back. We stopped at a biscuit shop and Pulau Tikus market. Janice bought a lot of foodstuffs and we went home.

Let’s wait for another 2 weeks before my fearful day will come!







No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...