Monday, December 24, 2012

Having activities with the stroke patient's



On November 9, 2012, I had a great morning with the Occupation Therapy's friends'. The department organized a half a day programme for the patients'. I was invited to join them (the stroke patients')

The programme started with some talk from the doctors' and the opening of the programme. We were divided into groups'and was given some daily activities to play and challenge between other groups'. Our group contain of 5 people won't
the challenge.

It was a nice morning mixing with other stroke patient's and get to know their sickness and suffering.





















No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...