Thursday, December 27, 2012

A really happy day


I couldn't imagine years passes so fast that I'm over fourth now. I thank God that I could live until this age.

I'm so thankful to God I have a family who celebrate my birthday every year. We went to Gurney Plaza for lunch at BBQ Plaza Restaurant.  Even though the food wasn't that good but we enjoyed the company of each other. After lunch we went for window shopping.

Because I went with my maid by bus and my family drove Julie there. My family went back first because Julie needed to rest. I went back later by bus.

In the evening after dinner, Janice and family came to cut my birthday cake with me. They bought me a blueberry cheesecake. It was really nice to eat. Everyone was chit-chatting while enjoying the cake.

Though I didn't celebrate with any of my friends', some of them remembered my special day and text me messages

I'm grateful and thankful to God for my family who loves and care for me throughout my life.












No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...