Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Great disappointment


This year our Paralimpid Malaysia was held in Pahang from 9 - 14 December. My friends' and I from our Boccia team trained every Saturday and for the children, they trained during school days. I went for training mostly every week and there were a few teachers' came to help us picked the balls.

One afternoon in the mid of November, Joe, my coach called me and told me I have been pulled out from the competition as BC4, my catagory have only two players. They don't allow two players, but must have three.

Upon hearing the news, I was truly dishearten and was really sad as I was looking forward the tournement. I practice so hard, I even brought the balls' back home to practice at my apartment lobby. I kept praying for some miracle that they could find another BC4, but miracle didn't happen.

I had to slowly accept the fact that I would not be joining my Boccia team to Pahang. When God decide something we have to accept it even though with a heavy heart. We cannot fight against God, but accept His will.

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...