Friday, December 28, 2012

Another interesting experience


On 13 December, I went for an outing with my OT staff, trainees' and patients' to Queensbay Mall by bus. I had a good experience because I have always wanted to ride a bus to Queensbay Mall.

For other OT patients', it was a learning experience on how to ride a bus, buy food stuff from Jusco, the department store. Me and a few trainees' went to other floors'
to buy few other things.

At 12pm all of us gathered at the food court for lunch. While waiting for our food, we got to know each others'. Few disabled boys who came with us was chatting and laughing on another table.

After lunch, we headed to the bus stop outside the mall and catch the bus back
to the hospital.

I really enjoyed this outing because I had a different experience.



















No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...