Monday, December 24, 2012

My 1st Rapid bus ride


Sunday, 18 November, I took my 1st Rapid bus ride together with my maid. I used my power wheelchair and we walked around 10mins to the main road to catch the bus.

We went to Gurney Plaza for shopping and came back in the evening. Even thought it was only a short ride, but I learned something, going out by myself with my helper and take public transport. The bus ride only cost RM0.70 for disabled and RM1.40 for able body.

From then on, I had 4 other bus ride even until Tesco Tg. Bungah. It was really interesting and I'm happy that I have learn new things this year. I hope I will take more bus ride in future

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...