Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Terrible feelings



Lately, I have been having these terrible feeling. Everyday I face with different moods and feelings. I feel very angry, frustrated, sad, hatred and thinking of a lot of negative things. It’s terribly hard to cope.

All these years, I never had these feeling or thinking until lately. It has become worst and worst each day. 

Something I ask myself :

  1. Am I feeling too lonely – that is the bad thoughts come to me?
  2. Is it one by one of my friends’ left me?
  3. Why is my past keep haunting me?
  4. Am I so useless that people looked down on me?
  5. Why people cannot look up on me?
I try my best to fight against it, yet the negative thoughts still come to me mostly everyday especially when I’m alone.



No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...