Sunday, March 31, 2013

New Challenge

As I'm bored of going to Gurney Plaza everytime, I decided to take a new challenge.

On Sunday, 17/3, I went to Queensbay Mall with my maid by taxi. I was happy my usual taxi man was free to fetch me on that day. He came around 11.20am, without much traffic jam we reached there within 20mins.

It has been few months since I last went there, I missed going to that mall. My maid pushed me from one end to another, everything was the same. I went to the first floor where a new clothes' shop were opened. I went in to see the clothes' but the prices was very expensive. Then we adjourned to the food court at Lower Ground Floor for lunch. I was so surprised there were so few people eating there. Mostly were Malays.

After lunch, we went to AEON supermarket to buy some household things. I felt happy when I get to chance to choose and buy the things by my own.

As it was only 2.30pm, I went for a movie. Outside the cinema were so many young/old people queing up to buy tickets.  Luckily there was an action movie at that time, if not I would not  have entered the cinema. I have always like action/thriller movies. The movie ended around 4.45pm.

I took a different challenge this time, going home by bus. There was a bus stop was in front of the mall. Many people were waiting for different buses. There were many buses stop to pick up passengers'. Because I didn't know which bus passes my main road, I asked the first bus driver who stopped. He told me the number of the bus. I saw a bus which passed my road, but the driver didn't want to stop. I saw his sour face and he drove away.

We waited for another bus which arrived half hour later. My maid asked the bus driver if he passed our road and he said yes and she pushed me up the bus. We went round the whole town before reaching my main road. I glad to know which bus number to take and the roate to my main road. 

I was glad to reach home around 6 something without my parents calling me. It was an interesting outing and a new experience for me. Thank God my parents let me go without making any noise.




























No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...