Saturday, March 23, 2013

Feeling better


Last Thursday, 14/11, I went to see the psychiatrist doctor in GH for the second time. I was surprised to see so many people in the department. I waited for more than 1/2 hour before my name was called into the doctor's room. The doctor read my report and asked me few questions. I told the doctors' I didn't want to take any medicine in my report. But this doctor asked me to try the medicine which she recommended to me. She says it will make me happy.

So I try the medicine, within few days I could feel the different. I felt calm - my anger, frustration and the negetive thoughts were all gone. I keep thinking if one day if I lift off the medicine, will all these bad feelings come back to me again. I hope I need not have to take this medicine for a long time.

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...