Sunday, April 07, 2013

Watching movies in the cinema


Since January till March I went to watch three movies in the cinema. I enjoyed watching thriller/action movies as it keep you in suspend and wanting to know what is happening next.

Sadly throughout last year, I only watched one thriller movie in the cinema. For one thing, I didn’t go out much. Sometimes, when my friends and I planned to watch movie, we couldn’t make it.   Sometimes, I yearned to go to the cinema, but no one in my family was free to bring me out. So I accepted it.

It is an enjoyment to watch movies. Even though I had to pay to buy a ticket without sitting on the chair, it was worth it. But sitting on the chair is surely nicer and comfortable. There is no one to transfer me to the chair. So I will have sit on my wheelchair.

I’m happy the last few months I get to watch few movies by myself.





No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...