Friday, November 28, 2008

Life in Beautiful Gate Centre

It's not easy to start a new life in Beautiful Gate Centre. It's like newly born baby. I have to learn to do everything myself except for bathing, toilet, tranfering to bed and tying my corset. Other than that I have to do everything myself.


I knew that coming to Kuala Lumpur for Independent Living Training may not be easy especially for me as I have to dependent on other people to help me. Since Siew Chin and the staff here are willing to take me into this centre, this is a great oppotunitily to learn to be indendepent.

As a new comer in this centre it's not easy for me, as it need to learn to speak Manderin and to make friends with the other disabled here. I have to slowly befriend with them.
The are many types of disabled friends staying here. Sometimes when I see the them, I feel very sad as there are of few accidents cases or some of them got sickness before they become disabled. But yet they are so happy and accept their life as a disabled.

There is a 13 years old girl quiet the same case as me. She also have severe spasms like me towards the evening. Both of us specially need help in the evening when our spasms attack us. It's very frustrating when my spasm come. I just cannot do anything! But with God's help, I slowly managed it.

Life is tough here. But the people here has given me a chance to enter into their centre, so I have to be brave and courages to go on with life.

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...