Friday, November 07, 2008

Independent Living

Independent Living is I have been dreaming of over this one decade. My hope and wish that it will come true in my life. In May, I silencely apply for the Independent Living training at Beautiful Gate Foundation for the Disabled in Kuala Lumpur. I never thought they will take me in until last month when I receive an email from them asking me to going in. Though I'm excited and looking forward to entering into this centre, but the there are some fear within me whether I can cope at this centre as I have never been there before.

This is a challenge for me to be away from my family. I pray and hope I can suceed in my training and not to be a failer. I don't want to be a laughing stock to some people whom I know look down on me. I want to make my family and friends proud of me and I can prove myself that I can make it in life!

Yin Tsang, Annah, Kar Wei, Chin Chin and Yeap, I will surely miss you all especially at night during our chats. I know will be far away, but my heart are very with you all. Remember that! I love u very much. Wish me the best and we will meet when I come back again.

I will especially will miss my darling very very much. Thank you daring for encouraging me to go for this training. Though we will be far apart, our heart will be near. I love you very much.

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...