Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Struggles in life

I thought coming home for this 2 weeks holidays would be a happy time for me, but instead it wasn't. After going into Beautiful Gate Centre, I learned more things there like doing things by myself and staying away from parents. Though the first month was difficult for me yet I feel proud of myself that I could manage it by myself.

But to my disappointment, my close friends didn't encourage to carry on my Independent Living at Beautiful Gate Centre instead one of them discouraged me. I feel very sad as I struggled my daily life with God's help yet the friends I love didn't encourage me at all.

Nevertheless, I will go on with my life in Kuala Lumpur. I will not hear what others say to me. I will do my best there. If I can make it, then my dream has come true.

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...