Sunday, December 28, 2008

Holiday

I took 2 weeks off from my centre to come home for Christmas and New Year with my family and friends. I know my parents miss me alot so are my close friends. But the main person I miss most is my darling. Despite we contact through sms and calls, yet I really miss him. I could feel the same on his side

On this Christmas eve, for the first time in few years I could have reunion dinner with my family. As the past few years, I went for Christmas carolling with Eden Handicap Service Centre. This year I'm so happy and feel so free when I think I need not have to join any carolling this year. Mum cooked delicious western dinner for all of us.

And on Christmas day, I met up with all my close friends at Gurney Plaza. Instead of being happy meeting all our friends. Few of them were not in good mood and I myself wasn't very happy for certain reason. Anyhow we had our lunch at nearly 3pm! I believe you can called Hi Tea...

Since it's still Christmas time.. Blessed Christmas and Happy 2009 to all my friends. I believe the coming year is going to be a very challenging year for me. Anyhow this year has been a great year for me..

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...