Wednesday, June 07, 2006

My last day

I never knew, my probation lasted only 2 months. After getting to know how to deal with the switch board and all the things I have learned. Also all the people I have met, 31st May was my last day of work. Though there were many calls came in, I thought I handled well in time to come. I did make some mistake and people complain about me. And I thought I was slowly doing my best, but it seemed my best wasn't good enough.

When my boss Mr Ong asked to see my dad a week before I resigned, I knew something was wrong. I was quiet annoyed with Mr. Ong as he didn't want to see me personally, but instead he wanted to talk to my dad alone. What I have guess came true, my boss told my dad that I couldn't cope with the job as there were too much stress. Actually, I could do it, only that the calls keep coming in and my fingers wasn't fast enough to catch all the calls. That was why I press the wrong buttons and send to the wrong department . This is why I had some complains.

I was quiet disappointed on losing such a good job. I feel like a loser as I have this great oppotunitely to work in a hotel yet I couldn't cope with the job given to me. What can I do except to accept it.

God gave me 2 only months of experience of working outside. To know how's outside work was like and an eye opener for me and the job wasn't that easy as I think. Sometimes, I wonder why God opens the door, then close it back. There is a reason for it. What I learnt from that 2 months was money cannot buy happiness!

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...