Sunday, September 09, 2018

The Changed


I have changed so much from a happy person with many close friends' into a lonely person who stays at home everyday. A person who enjoyed going out to shopping malls and to many other place into a person who have mood to go anywhere. Though my heart desire to go out to as many places I want, but I don't anyone to bring me out and I don't have mood to enjoy things outside

Even when I go out with family or outstation with friends, the happiness within me is only a short time. Then the empty feelings and sadness will come back within me again. I don know why, but I don't have the happiness within me. I hardly smile these recent years.

Though my photos showed my happy smiling face, but the fact is I was/am not happy at all.

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...