Monday, July 12, 2010

Unforgettable

It has been a year and two months since I went to Lourdes in France. The memory is still so fresh in my mind. It was a great experience from the time I stepped into the Penang International Airport until the time I came home.

I couldn’t imagine that I went to Lourdes, such a long trip, yet God made my dream to France came true. No one could felt the peace that I felt when I was there. It was just wonderful as I had witness so many things when I was in the Holy place.

I wish that I will be able to go to Lourdes again, if it’s God’s will. It’s a wonderful and peaceful place that most Catholics’ wants to go.

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...