Sunday, June 21, 2009

Dreams

Being a severely disabled who yearn to do so many things, yet the physical condition stop her from going far. It was very frustrating. She has so many dream that she wants to achieve, she will not give up.

She has to let go her dream to stay in Kuala Lumpur because her body condition doesn't permit her to go back there. Her heart are full of sadness as her desire was to move on with life, but she has to go back to her old life.

Though her life in Kuala Lumpur was very difficult, yet she took the challenges. She didn't complain to anyone. Despite of language barrier between her disabled friends, yet she tried her best to cope with them. She has some good times too with many functions, church activities etc she attended. She really misses all her friends there. She brought back some knowledge with her.

Even how long her dreams and desire will take to come true, she will NEVER GIVE UP.

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...