Thursday, February 28, 2008

Better days to come

It is the end of February again. The weekend of Chinese New Year had been an exciting weekend for me as I went to Han Chai with Pin and his friends. This is the first time I entered Thai border. Though I was quiet tired during that weekend, but at the same time I really enjoyed myself.

I was very happy that Chinese New Year is over, but at the same time I was quiet disappointed
that I couldn't attend any Chinese New Year functions' that my centre went due to transportation problem. So I stayed at home most of the time.

My feeeling in this month wasn't that stable either. I still feel empty, lonely and mostly disappointed with myself that until now I can't see much of improvement in my work.
I tried my best yet it isn't good enough.

Anyhow, whatever happen, life still goes on!!!

1 comment:

Running with Scalpels said...

Hey you! I linked you at my blog : http://dontrunwithscalpels.blogspot.com/

Love, Kavidha.

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...