Thursday, March 11, 2021

A New Experience

 Monday, 8 March 2021


I have been missing myself from here for the past two months. Why? I have a lot of things I wanted to write, but I completely had no mood and my mind was blank on what to write. The main thing was I had no mood.

This is what I did in January 

During last year's Christmas, my cousin Margaret suggested that we try selling cookies for Chinese New Year, so Janice and I agreed that we give it a try. Margaret and I were partners - I took the orders and she bakes the cookies). Starting January, with my friend's help, I share 3 types of cookie pictures on my Facebook and Whapapps.

It was an exciting few weeks as many of my group friends' and relatives ordered our cookies. Margaret baked the cookies non-stop with the help of her children. Everyone loves her cookies and said it was delicious, so they kept ordering. I stopped taking orders in January as Margaret and her children were tired. They also had other things to do.

It was fun and a new experience for us. I also learned some new things -selling cookies. It wasn't an easy task for Margaret to bake and arranged cookies in the containers.

 

  



No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...