Sunday, January 19, 2020

Family photos in the year 2019


I had not been writing much towards end of 2019 as I was occupied with things and also had no mood write. But I never forget my "baby"

Here are my family photos of year 2019...

                                 
                                 Chinese New Year Eve Dinner -Feb 2019



                                              During Chinese Year New -
                                              In Gurney Plaza - Feb 2019



                                        1st time family trip to Genting Highlands
                                                              12 July 2019   
                               
 
                                                       

                                       Me and Julie happy and excited                                                                           when reached Genting Highlands
                                                     12 July 2019


                                       Julie birthday lunch in Taxes Chicken                                                                           in 1st Avenue - July 2019




Mum birthday lunch in Food Avenue  
in 1st Avenue
Sept 2019



Christmas caroling BEC Group 11 - 14 Dec 2019



                                     Christmas Eve dinner at The Barn Rest.
                                             Gurney Plaza - Dec 2019





All look here!! Beautiful smile


                                     
                                                 Christmas carolling BEC 11
                                                           29 Dec 2019

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...