Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Be Grateful For Small Things


Tuesday 23 Sept 19'

Dear God!!

Thank you for all the things that you have given me. Help me to appreciate/ be grateful for them.

1.  Thank you for today
2.  Thank you for Janice who bring me to GHospital for my check-up this        morning
3. Thank you for mum who assisted me Psychiatrist dept. and wheeled me to take my medicine
4.  Thank you for the food I ate..
5.  Thank you for the rain this afternoon
6.  Thank you that I get to talked to Fr Mashall on the phone for 5 mins. He encourage me to think positive.. Was happy talking to him.
7.  Thank you that I'm able write in this blog.


Amen!!!

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...