Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A great disappointment

There was the 1st National Boccia Championship held on 8th-10th in KL this month. Since beginning of this year I had been looking forward for to go for this tournament, but to my disappointment I couldn’t go. It was because of my sickness which lasted for more than a month made me wasn’t able to attend my training for the whole of April. So I asked my coach to canceled my name.

I kept thinking why I felt sick at this time where I couldn’t go for my training. I really missed my training and the tournament. I had the loved for Boccia ever since I started playing in early 2000.

I hope I will get to train and play in the coming Paralimpiad in November. My dream is that I hope be chosen for international game one day.

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...