Monday, December 24, 2012
Having activities with the stroke patient's
On November 9, 2012, I had a great morning with the Occupation Therapy's friends'. The department organized a half a day programme for the patients'. I was invited to join them (the stroke patients')
The programme started with some talk from the doctors' and the opening of the programme. We were divided into groups'and was given some daily activities to play and challenge between other groups'. Our group contain of 5 people won't
the challenge.
It was a nice morning mixing with other stroke patient's and get to know their sickness and suffering.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
God, What Are You Doing In My Life?
Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...
-
Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...
-
This afternoon while wheeling myself along a row of shops in Gurney Plaza in the 1st floor, I saw a shop selling very beautiful white gauns....
-
After lunch, we continue our walk around the town and very near the café where we had lunch was Tokyo Dome (a recreation park for childr...
No comments:
Post a Comment