I would like to share my experience with you about my trip to Penang Hill which I went with my Occupation Theraphy and other patients' few months ago.
We went by Rapid bus. It was a great experience for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
God, What Are You Doing In My Life?
Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...
-
Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...
-
This afternoon while wheeling myself along a row of shops in Gurney Plaza in the 1st floor, I saw a shop selling very beautiful white gauns....
-
After lunch, we continue our walk around the town and very near the café where we had lunch was Tokyo Dome (a recreation park for childr...
No comments:
Post a Comment