Last Sunday was the day I looked forward for since the past 3 weeks ago. It was the day I got to meet Ah Pin... I always treasured our time together because we hardly meet due to his work load. Though we spent only half a day, it was a pressures and memoriable time for me.
When he came on Sunday, he bought a hamper for my family as Chinese New Year gift. I was quiet surprised and touched because he doesn't know how to buy things for a girl.
I was very happy when the time we are together... It's special feeling which it's inside my heart...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
God, What Are You Doing In My Life?
Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...
-
Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...
-
On 17 September 2016, mum celebrated her 80' birthday. Janice celebrated for her by having a dinner party at Foong Wei Restaurant. Jan...
-
This afternoon while wheeling myself along a row of shops in Gurney Plaza in the 1st floor, I saw a shop selling very beautiful white gauns....
No comments:
Post a Comment